AMR Europe looks back on a very successful Formnext Frankfurt. Many visitors to our booth have expressed an interest in the Cubicon Dual Plus – S30i. This is the first Cubicon 3D printer with two extruders. It enables you to print with two different types of...
3DG-Polymaker PC-ABS White 1.0 kg.
€ 50,00 excl BTW
5 op voorraad (kan nabesteld worden)
Material weight: 1 kg
Material diameter: 1,75 mm
Ideal for :
- Automotive industry: dashboards, structural components, compartments
- Models with high heat resistance
A filament characterized by excellent strength and heat resistance with good surface quality. It provides a unique combination of good ABS processing with high mechanical properties, impacts strength, and heat resistance of PC.
Due to the unique characteristics of PC-ABS, the filament is suitable for printing models operating in a wide temperature range.
The PC-ABS material offered by 3DGence can be printed on detachable ABS support structures, making the printing process very economical. The print profile is available in 3DGence SLICER 4.0 and the prints have a good surface finish and good compatibility with metal plating.
- Product code: MAKV-0000-0451-0000
- Works with: INDUSTRY F421, INDUSTRY F420
- Module: HT, M360
- Material: PC ABS
- Colour: White
- Weight: 1 kg
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- EAN: 5904257449078
- Tensile Strength: 39.9 Mpa
- Young’s Modulus: 1,832 GPa
- Bending Strength: 66.3 Mpa
- Bending module: 2,081 Gpa
- Charpy: 25.8 k.J/m2
3D Printing Conditions
- Extrusion: 280˚C
- Bed Temperature: 90˚C – 105˚C
- Glass Transition Temperature: 109˚C
- Vicat Softening Temperature: 135˚C
- Printing Speed: 30 – 50 mm/s
- 3DGence Certified Material Base: Yes
|Afmetingen||24 × 21 × 8 cm|