Material weight: 0,75 kg
Material diameter: 1,75 mm
3DGence ESM-10 is a first soluble support material for high-performance polymers. The filament is characterized by high chemical compatibility and adhesion to PEEK and ABS materials. Also, its features enable the support structure to be stable when working in a heated chamber, where the inner temperature may be higher than 80°C. Clear the supports without the risk of damaging the model. Soluble support materials like ESM-10 can be automatically dissolved in dedicated cleaning stations.
Dedicated 3D printer for this materials is 3DGence INDUSTRY F340.
- Printing out the models with very complex geometries in which mechanical removal of supports is difficult or impossible.
- The dissolving process requires a dedicated solvent.
- For the automatization of the dissolving process, we recommend the use of a 3DGence SDS circulation tank.
- Works with:INDUSTRY F340, INDUSTRY F420
- Module:PRO, HT MAX, HF, M280, M360, M500
- Weight:0.75 kg
- Diameter:1.75 mm
- 3DGence Certified Material Base:Yes