Filament Fillamentum ASA Extrafill Metallic Grey
ASA filament is suitable for prototyping of functional samples, outdoor applications and various applications in the automotive industry. ASA has high level of dimensional stability and good chemical resistance.
ASA filament is the thermoplastic polymer that combines good mechanical properties, UV resistance, and water resistance.
It’s not prone to stress cracking and probably has the best weathering resistance of all acrylonitrile elastomers.
Since the chemical composition is close to ABS, the mechanical properties and printing characteristics are also very similar.
ASA can also be printed using the soluble support structures made of ESM-10 material.
ASA is available in various colours and the surface finish of the models is matte.
- Housings, components exposed to UV radiation
- End products, car body elements
- Product code: MAKV-0000-0232-0000
- INDUSTRY F421 + module M280
- INDUSTRY F350 + module M280
- INDUSTRY F340 + module HF
- INDUSTRY F340 + module PRO
- Material: ASA
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 0.75 kg
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- EAN: 5908216294204
- Tensile Strength: 40 MPa
- Young’s Modulus: 1.73 GPa
- Bending module: 2,0 GPa
- Elongation: 35%
- Vicat Softening Temperature: 94°C
3D Printing Conditions
- Extrusion: 240 – 255°C
- Table temperature (max.): 90 – 110°C
- 3DGence Certified Material Base: Yes